Tuesday, March 27, 2018
7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Espacio (map)
Are you eligible to become a citizen?
- Are you 18 years of age?
- Have you had your Green Card for 5 years or 3 years if married to a U.S. Citizen?
- Have you lived in the U.S. for the majority of the time you’ve had a Green Card?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may be eligible for citizenship! Come join us as we:
- Learn about the naturalization process
- Study for the citizenship interview, including the civics test
- Improve your English with a great teacher
Join us for this 10-week course on Tuesdays 7:30-9:30pm from March 27 through May 29.
Email email@example.com now to reserve your spot!
Funding for this program was provided by the City of Salem Department of Planning & Community Development, U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development and Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation.