1) Schedule an intake interview in the city closest to you (below) -- The very first step is to register for an intake. An intake is where we will gather some general information about you and your immigration goals. After we have gathered the initial information, we will sort through it and begin mapping a pathway towards residency or citizenship.
2) We will contact you to let you know if we are able to take your case or not.
3) Schedule an hour long consultation. If we are able to help you, we will invite you back for an hour long consultation where we present your options and begin gathering the documentation required to process your appropriate applications. The consultation fee is $75.
4) Collect any follow-up documentation that we need to process your petition.
5) Schedule follow-up appointments as necessary to complete your petition.
6) Send in the petition to seek approval!
7) Take a preparatory workshop or class to get ready for your interview.
8) Go to your USCIS or Consular Process interview (if necessary).
Intakes in Salem
57 Wharf St. Suite 3G
Salem, MA 01970
30 minute initial intake conversations are on the first and third Saturdays of the month from 9:00am until 11:00am at our headquarters in Salem. The fee to open your case is $25.
Intakes in Cambridge
72 Norfolk St.
Cambridge, MA 02139
30 minute initial intake conversations are on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month from 9:00am until 11:00am at our Cambridge office. The fee to open your case is $25.