Is to love and serve our immigrant neighbors by providing affordable legal services and, together, open the door to full community engagement.
Our Guiding Principals:
- Respecting the God-given dignity and value inherent in every person
- Respecting the rule of law
- Safeguarding minors and the unity of families
- Protecting the most vulnerable of our neighbors from abuse and exploitation
- Providing high-quality, confidential, legal counsel and support throughout the immigration process
- Practicing stewardship of taxpayer and donor resources through diligent processing and reporting.
Our Legal Services
As a fully accredited immigration service through the Department of Justice, we provide a variety of non-employment based immigration guidance and counsel.
Why We Care
You do not have to believe what we do to receive help from us. We want to help simply because of what we believe -- and that is enough for us.
We are actively engaged in our community in a variety of ways. We would love to share with you information on what's coming up, what we're thinking about, and what news we've been making.